Chicken with sour cream sauce in a yena bowl
Chicken breast is cut into strips. Wash and drain on a chopper. Season with pepper, vegeta and a little paprika and leave it like this for about 15 minutes.
Melt the butter in a pan. When it is hot, add the flour and mix well so that no lumps form. Then add sour cream and 4-5 tablespoons of water. Season with a little salt and pepper. Let it boil for 2-3 minutes on low heat.
In a yena bowl we place the chicken strips. Pour the hot sauce over them and bake for 40-50 minutes.
When it's ready, take it out, place it on the plate and sprinkle finely chopped green parsley on top.
The sugar is transferred to a well-degreased and dry saucepan, which is placed on the stove (stove), over a low flame, until the sugar melts. Do not mix in the sugar, just shake the pan lightly, because otherwise the sugar accumulates in lumps and melts harder. Caramel sauces
After all the sugar has melted, remove the bowl from the heat. Pour the cream immediately - be careful, hot steam will be released! - and mix quickly with a pear-shaped wire to homogenize the composition. Look for a target with a longer handle so that the hand is as far away from the hot composition as possible. I also recommend a saucepan with a larger diameter and shorter walls - so the hot steam dissipates faster.
After homogenizing the composition, transfer to a clean, dry, porcelain or glass vessel. Allow to cool, then refrigerate until the next day. It is left uncovered to evaporate the water and thicken it. Then, if not used immediately, place in a jar with a lid, close tightly and store in the refrigerator. In this way, the caramel sauce can be stored for two weeks. Caramel sauces
& # 8211 2 pcs. long boneless and skinless chicken breast (approx. 400 g), 125 g mozzarella, 1 tomato, 200 g sour cream, 3-4 dill sprigs, 1 teaspoon dried basil, salt, black pepper and white pepper
For each piece of meat, make notches in width, sprinkle with salt, black pepper and insert a slice of mozzarella and a slice of tomato. Sprinkle basil over it. Cover the bottom of a ceramic bowl with cream mixed with salt and white pepper, sprinkle with chopped dill and place the two pieces of meat.
Put in the oven over high heat (200) 35 min. Serve hot with the sauce formed.
Potato bite in yena bowl - You need 500g minced meat, 5-6 potatoes, tomato sauce, cream and eggs
Ingredients: 500 g minced meat, 5-6 potatoes, 3 tablespoons tomato sauce, 1 bay leaf, thyme, dill, parsley, salt, pepper, 3 tablespoons sour cream, 3 eggs, 2 onions.
Method of preparation:
1. To start, boil the potatoes.
2. In a bowl, mix the minced meat with the finely chopped onion. Add 500 ml of water, spices, parsley and tomato sauce. We mix very well.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the cream with the eggs.
4. After they have cooled, cut the potatoes into rounds. On a yena bowl, place a layer of potatoes. On top, add a layer of minced meat and finally cover with a layer of cream.
We do the same until we finish all the ingredients.
Bake at a temperature of 180 degrees, until nicely browned. Good appetite!
The potato was discovered in Peru and then introduced to Spain and Italy. During the famine, the French adopted him in the kitchen and recognized his food properties.
With a diverse use in the kitchen, the potato is also recognized for its many health benefits. For example, raw potato juice is used to treat gastric acidity and ulcers, having a calming and healing effect on the digestive mucosa.
Also, due to the complex of iron, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium and zinc, the potato contributes to the construction and maintenance of bone structure.
The potato is nutritious and rich in fiber, carbohydrates (starch), vitamins and minerals. It is also easy to digest. It has a healing and antiulcer effect. Potatoes are easy to grow and have a high energy potential.
But be careful: the glycemic index of baked or fried potatoes is very high: 95. However, they should not be eaten daily and are not recommended for diabetics (who should choose foods with a glycemic index of maximum 30).
Method of preparation
Chicken ciulama with mushrooms
Cut the breast into cubes, season and lightly fry until it changes color. Separated
Poultry liver stew
Washed liver, put it in the fridge, in a bowl with milk for 30 '. Chop the onion, garlic
Chicken breast with sour cream and mushrooms
- I cut the chicken breast into suitable pieces, which I sprinkled on both sides with salt, pepper and thyme and left in a bowl in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to penetrate with the flavors. After that I browned the breast pieces in a little oil, until they got a golden color. When they were ready, I took them out on a paper napkin to drain the oil.
Meanwhile, I chopped the onion finely, and put it to harden together with the mushrooms, two tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper. When the onion became glassy, I added the chicken pieces and enough water to cover everything (2-3 cups).
I let it boil for 15 minutes, after which I added 300 grams of sour cream, previously mixed with the 2 tablespoons of flour. I let it boil for another 5 minutes to get the consistency, after which I stopped the fire.
Beat eggs in a mincer together with green parsley, bread soaked in milk (make a paste of all). Add the chopped composition to the meat. We also add spices.
Heat the oil in the pan to form the meatballs as big as we want. We fry them over low heat. Pour the broth into a bowl, add the sugar, the bay leaf. Wait for it to boil for 2-3 minutes, add the flour and dissolve it with a little water. let it boil for 10 minutes. We also add the bay leaves.
Place the meatballs in a tray, side by side, then put the tomato sauce on top. Bake for 20 minutes. We served it with mashed potatoes.
Preparation Time: 1 h
Snail Pudding (Chicken)
Here's how to do it:
1. In a yena bowl place 8 chicken legs, salted and peppered.
2. Let them simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Prepare the sauce: peeled and finely chopped onion in 2 tablespoons oil, add 2 tablespoons ketchup, salt and pepper to taste, 2 cloves crushed garlic, 1 tablespoon mustard, 1 teaspoon nutmeg and 1 teaspoon basil.
4. Remove the thighs from the oven, grease them with this sauce and put them back in the oven until they penetrate and brown.
You can serve the steak of chicken legs with spicy sauce with different garnishes: natural potatoes, mashed potatoes, rice mixed with vegetables, salads or pickles, and white wine. The total preparation time of this recipe is 45 minutes.
The best pasta with chicken breast and mozzarella - you will not want to make them otherwise
This unique recipe will definitely have a great result and you will enjoy the most delicious chicken breast with pasta in a fabulous fine sauce. You get soft and juicy meat, and the combination of Alfredo sauce and pasta is simply a bomb of flavors and flavors. You can serve it with a vegetable salad and the perfect lunch is ready.
|400 g||Chicken breast|
|2 tablespoons||Olive oil|
|0.5 teaspoon||Red pepper|
|0.5 teaspoon||Ground black pepper|
|300 g||Boiled pasta|
|200 ml||Yogurt (2.5%)|
|1 piece||Red pepper|
|200 ml||Sour cream|
|1 piece||Egg yolk|
|100 g||pressed cheese|
- In a bowl, mix the diced chicken breast, olive oil, red pepper, salt, black pepper and finely chopped parsley. Brown the meat in a pan and add the finely chopped onion.
- In a bowl, mix the cooked pasta with the yogurt.
- Put the pasta mixture in a yena bowl (19 x 25 cm), add on top of the cooked chicken breast, half the diced capsicum pepper and mix.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, then add the cream and stir continuously. Season with salt, add the Parmesan cheese and stir until the cheese melts. Stir in the egg yolk and let the Alfredo sauce cook for another 3-5 minutes on low heat. Pour the sauce over the pasta and chicken breast and stir.
- Add the grated cheese and mozzarella and the rest of the diced pepper. Place the dish in the preheated oven at 180˚C for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy with pleasure!
Olive oil, mozzarella, raw prosciutto, chicken breast, sour cream, mushrooms, olives, corn, cherry tomatoes, parmesan 400 g