Eclairs with vanilla cream
- For eclaughter shells (ingredients are measured with the same cup, a cup with a capacity of 230 ml)
- a cup of oil
- 2 water dogs
- 2 dogs flour
- a little salt
- 6 eggs husband
- For the cream
- 500 ml of milk
- 65 gr flour
- 110 gr sugar
- 200 ml sweetened liquid cream
- a teaspoon of vanilla concentrate
- 3 eggs
- For the chocolate icing
- a chocolate Santa Claus :)) (that's what I had, you put 150 gr milk chocolate)
- 40 gr butter
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Eclairs with vanilla cream:
How to prepare eclaughter shells
- Put the water together with the oil and salt in a bowl on the fire.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for a few more seconds.
- Turn off the heat and pour all the flour at once, quickly, then mix vigorously with a pear until completely homogenous.
- Leave to cool and when the composition is just a little warm, start adding eggs, one by one, stirring after each one until incorporated.
- Then take from the composition and put in a large duffel bag and spread on a tray, in which you put baking paper, chopsticks with dimensions of about 8 / 1.5 cm, leaving the distance between them.
- Put the tray in the oven that you have previously heated (2-3 minutes before putting the tray), and let it simmer (220-250 degrees) for 15 minutes (the sticks should be raised and lightly browned, then lower the temperature to 180 degrees and let them bake.After they were raised and browned I opened the oven door and pricked them all with a skewer stick to dry well inside.
- Take them out of the oven when they are "greasy" and nicely browned. I came up with 24 large pieces, approximately the size of a confectionery; if you make mini eclairs they will come out approx. 50 pieces.
Preparation Vanilla cream.
- Put eggs in a double-bottomed bowl together with the sugar and flour. Mix with a whisk and mix.
- Add the milk in a thin line, stirring constantly so as not to make the composition lumpy.
- Put the pot on the fire and let it boil, stirring so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pot.
- Stop the fire only when the composition has thickened, become like a pudding and comes off the walls of the vessel.
- Add the vanilla, put a cling film on top of the pot and leave to cool. The foil prevents the formation of a pojghite on the surface of the pudding.
- When the pudding has cooled, start adding, little by little, the liquid cream, stirring constantly. You will get a fluffy cream, excellent in taste.
- Cut the scallop shells in half, along the bassoon. Sprinkle the vanilla cream on the remaining pieces in the pan then cover each with the remaining lids.
Preparation Chocolate icing
- Put the chopped chocolate pieces together with the butter in a metal bowl.
- Place the bowl on top of a pot of boiling water.
- Stir gently until smooth.
- Take a teaspoon of the slightly warm icing and put it over each eclair, then put the eclairs in the fridge.
- Good appetite!